Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Xenon at 5 months. His eyes are starting to develop into a nice Aqua blue, I am hoping they get more crystal blue as he gets older.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Lazio said:
His eyes are starting to develop into a nice Aqua blue, I am hoping they get more crystal blue as he gets older.
Isn't he a mink? Minks have aqua eyes, pointeds have blue, and sepias or solids have green, isn't that right? So if he has aqua now, shouldn't they stay aqua?

He looks great, and don't think I didn't see how handsome Lazio is in the background. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ForJazz said:
Lazio said:
His eyes are starting to develop into a nice Aqua blue, I am hoping they get more crystal blue as he gets older.
Isn't he a mink? Minks have aqua eyes, pointeds have blue, and sepias or solids have green, isn't that right? So if he has aqua now, shouldn't they stay aqua?

He looks great, and don't think I didn't see how handsome Lazio is in the background. lol
Yes, Xenon is a mink, I meant I hope his Aqua eyes become more bluish, right now they are on the yellow side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Lazio said:
ForJazz said:
Lazio said:
His eyes are starting to develop into a nice Aqua blue, I am hoping they get more crystal blue as he gets older.
Isn't he a mink? Minks have aqua eyes, pointeds have blue, and sepias or solids have green, isn't that right? So if he has aqua now, shouldn't they stay aqua?

He looks great, and don't think I didn't see how handsome Lazio is in the background. lol
Yes, Xenon is a mink, I meant I hope his Aqua eyes become more bluish, right now they are on the yellow side.
Oh gotcha. Well, you have two beauties, that's for sure. :)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top