We're almost in the clear. It's been an adventure though.
m3b and I dipped them all in lime sulfur dip 4 times. We have repeatedly cleaned the room using A33 dry on the walls and non-porous surfaces, bleached all their toys, washed all materials using vibax, and cleaned the carpet using the steam cleaner with vibax in it. I vaccum in there every other day. I put lotrimin on their spots once a day, every day for 3 weeks. I change my clothes before entering and after leaving the room. They were started on griseofulvin almost 2 weeks ago. It's been SO much fun. They are finally starting to clear up. Only a few spots are apple-green under blacklight. Soon...Soon...Soon (that's my mantra). They are SO cute though.
I told m3b that the next time I foster, it'll seem like a walk in the part in comparison to this adventure.