Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Its ok - help is at hand ... just post some to me. Just make sure they are the really cute ones (oh, wait- they will all be really cute wont they ..)

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Kitty's Mom said:
The REALLY cute ringworm ones are in the mail. :) They are the most work.
Oh ... thanks! I think. :lol:

Are you still struggling with that?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're almost in the clear. It's been an adventure though.

m3b and I dipped them all in lime sulfur dip 4 times. We have repeatedly cleaned the room using A33 dry on the walls and non-porous surfaces, bleached all their toys, washed all materials using vibax, and cleaned the carpet using the steam cleaner with vibax in it. I vaccum in there every other day. I put lotrimin on their spots once a day, every day for 3 weeks. I change my clothes before entering and after leaving the room. They were started on griseofulvin almost 2 weeks ago. :) It's been SO much fun. :) They are finally starting to clear up. Only a few spots are apple-green under blacklight. Soon...Soon...Soon (that's my mantra). They are SO cute though.

I told m3b that the next time I foster, it'll seem like a walk in the part in comparison to this adventure. :)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Fungal infections take forever to clear up. These babies are so lucky to have you taking care of them.

Oh, and when you have a few spare moments...new pictures, please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts