Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I love my little babies. But my lap is only so big! And Ninque is not a little girl! :lol:

Both wanted mama and they were determined. My legs were starting to go numb from holding my lap still so long.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awww how cute...I wish Kiko would get in my lap like that. He's still young yet, but he's not real affectionate. Thay are soooo cute.

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
my two boys like to lay on top of my stomach and chest when I law on the couch. I don't know how I'm going to be able to breath when they're both full grown!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lucky!!

Oh you are so lucky , I wish my cats would do that, but they are not lap cats :!: , everytime I try and pick them up they jump down and run away like I am going to eat them . I say enjoy it. 8)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The funny part is that Ninque is not a lap cat 90% of the time. But Haly is. And since Haly was getting my attention, Ninque had to join in. :lol:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I'd love to share my lap with Scotty. However, he thinks laps are silly and rarely sits on mine. He'd prefer my head, or my neck (whilst allowing his FUR up my nose and in my mouth!), when I'm sleeping in my room.

If I'm on the couch and sleeping, he knows I'm sick (which is only once in a while) and will sleep on my legs.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cute pictures! :) I'm near Dallas too, btw. *waving* hi neighbor!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Waves back...Hey! Where abouts in Dallas? We're right near 635 and Skillman. Can't go any further or we'd be in Garland.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts