Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
MikePageKY said:
Because that aloof, "ignore the camera", chillin' out and watchin' the world go by pose is classic stuff :)
OK, I think I got it....in the first pose, the head is turned more or less toward the camera, indicating the subject is interested in, or at least aware of the photographer. Did I get it? :wink:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
coaster said:
MikePageKY said:
Because that aloof, "ignore the camera", chillin' out and watchin' the world go by pose is classic stuff :)
OK, I think I got it....in the first pose, the head is turned more or less toward the camera, indicating the subject is interested in, or at least aware of the photographer. Did I get it? :wink:
Exactly!! But that IS just my personal preference....once Toodles becomes a highly paid spokeskitty model for some cat furniture company, we can start pushing the face shots 8) :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL-you guys are too funny!!

Mike-I had forgotten all about stuffonmycat.com. I will have to send it in.

I didnt think she would allow me to put the sunglasses on her and that she would keep them on long enough for me to snap some pics, but she did, and they turned out so good. :D As far as cats go, Toodles definately thinks she is The Diva in this house. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
She was trying to avoid the paparazzi (catarazzi?)! Didn't work, thank goodness! :luv

1 - 16 of 16 Posts