Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is very good on a leash. as you can see from the pictures, he was so interested in all the sights and sounds going on around him that he hardly even noticed that he had a harness on

he is also hesitant to walk on the leaves. he is not used to all the crunching under his feet :p

finally!! he caught and killed the darn leaves that he always watches blow around the porch

·
Registered
828 Posts
That's great. Glad to see you take him out like this. He looks very well behaved on the harness. This is his first time?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, this was his first time! When i first put his harness on he did the backwards-walk trying to get out of it, but once we got outside he forgot all about it. He is used to wearing a collar, so i think that helps too.

·
Registered
828 Posts
That's great. Our boys tend to go into "frozen kitty" mode. Truman will now lay on the grass and maybe do a small belly crawl as he's sniffing around, but actually exploring? Not in the cards yet.

I like to see you go out like this. Nice job!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow he is so beautiful. Those eyes are drinking up the outdoors. What an awesome experience for him. Good job taking him outside on such a pretty looking day :thumb Great pics Shan.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
ah yes, the old "backwards-walk" ha ha!

hopefully he'll put 2 and 2 together and start begging to put that harness on so he can go outside. he's so cute! what a lucky kitty! makes me think the harness thing might be possible for angel someday, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts