Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a dental starter kit for Stormy and Justin last month with toothbrush, finger brush and toothpaste. They didn't seem to like the toothpaste very much and it doesn't really have a flavor to it. What flavors does everyone else's cats like and where did you buy them?
Also does it do any good to use the stuff that you add to their water or to use the tooth cleaning pads?
I haven't wanted to try with my kitties since the first time. I don't want to force it on them and they didn't care for the toothpaste. I have a feeling that I will eventually be able to clean Stormy's teeth but not Justin's.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
I have been using the chicken toothpaste in the large tubes with no problems. My cats don't get a choice about dental care :twisted: . I have to squat on top of them though and they like to fight me about it sometimes :lol: . Ahhh, well, the price of not having all your teeth rot out of your head - spoiled babies :wink: . I have heard really good things about the tuna flavour, but I think they have cancelled it (or is it just in Canada?).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts