Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Ayyub al-Masri, was arrested in the northern city of Mosul, the Iraqi Defense Ministry spokesman said Thursday.
He trained in Afghanistan, is a car bomb expert, and took over after the former leader was killed in a US Air Strike in 1996. I hope this hastens the end of that loathsome war.

Here's the whole story:

http://www.wpxi.com/news/16204412/detail.html

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
I doubt this has any effect on the war. Iraq never was that much about Al-Qaida; they weren't in Iraq before the war, and they weren't supported by Sadaam. They only came in after the US let the situation go to pieces after the "victory."

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I probably shouldn't get started on that. I will only say that I love my country, but have no respect for Mr. Bush. I would not stand if he walked into the same room. He trips over his own lies. :( I pray that God will bless America. We need it desperately.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Jeanie said:
I probably shouldn't get started on that. I will only say that I love my country, but have no respect for Mr. Bush. I would not stand if he walked into the same room. He trips over his own lies. :( I pray that God will bless America. We need it desperately.
Mr. Bush came to my hubby's place of work several years ago and he took the afternoon off rather than having to shake his hand.

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
I would have stayed on the job just so I could say a couple choice words .... for which I'd probably be arrested. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts