Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new here, and so I wanted to post some pictures of my sweet little kitty. Her name is Tora, and sometimes we call her "Tora-dorable" (you know, like 'adorable', heh heh) and Doublestuff. I adopted her from the local humane society shelter at two and a half months, and she is now about a year old. She is a black-and-white, tuxedo-type cat, and we are currently working to have her lose a pound or two, hence the name Doublestuff - her white tummy is kind of big, like a double-stuffed Oreo! She is my first pet of my own, because I am a college student who just got my own place a few years ago, and she is one of the major joys of my life. Two days after I got her, she got a bad upper respiratory infection, and that experience, worrying about her so desperately and then nursing her back to health, just made her so special to me and I am so glad she is a part of my life.

I am posting pictures of her as a tiny kitten, and her now! And one that my fiancee got of her mid-yawn...he's kinda obsessed with animals yawning, lol.

Kitten:

Flying (well, jumping during play-time):

Her now:

And the yawn:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh heh, thanks for admiring my kitty, guys! She really is quite a beauty. Sorry, Jeanie, I'll think we'll be keeping this one! :) Here are some more pictures: 1. one of my favorite parts of her, the black dot centered on her white chin; 2. her relaxing on my fiancee's recliner (one of her spots when he is here); and 3. her toes, some of which are black, which is something I think is adorable!!

·
Super Moderator
26,344 Posts
She's very pretty. Great action shots!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts