Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need more stimulation for the younger male cat I have. He can go outside all day and usually does but when he is in at night, he needs something to keep him occupied. I would prefer something he could do without me. Before I waste a lot of money on toys, does anyone have recommendations. I have a tree, a scratching post, I hide toys around and put a cardboard box and empty paper bag in the room. He seems to use all but I even need more. He will get revved up and bully my other cat who doesn't want to play.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Do you have a track ball cat toy? We have the Hagen Catit Design Senses Play Circuit and even though they'll get bored of it from time to time, they always come back to it. We also keep random wine corks (that have been cleaned) hidden along with empty paper rolls. When they are bored with one another, they tend to take out the toys they want from the basket.

Oh I almost forgot, the cat tunnel is a huge hit. Again, they will get bored with it from time to time but they always come back to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts