Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm new here, and I posted these pictures in my intro thread, but I figured I'd post them over here too with a description of how these two insane furballs are. :D

Tracer:

Tracer is... I am not sure how old she is. I got her from a co-worker of my husband who was moving and was going to take her to the pound, which was overcrowded to the point of near-immediate euthanasia for new arrivals. I said "OH heck no!" and adopted her. If I had to guess, she's probably about six or so. Trace is a quiet, well-behaved kitty except for her tendency to stand in front of the flatscreen when she wants something. Her favorite perch is right on my chest. She's definitely the alpha cat in the household.

Samson:

Samson is ten months old and was brought to me two days after my cat Squeak died very unexpectedly. My father in law informed me that he'd found a very undersized, very orphaned baby on his friend's property and asked me if I'd like to have him.

Of course I said yes. When he was brought to me, the poor baby was filthy, covered in fleas, and scared half to death. I gave him a bath, combed his fur, and fed him. He's worshipped me ever since.

He's a sweet but insane kitty, prone to what someone on here calls "the zoomies" at very random occasions. He's also LOUD- he has a very Siamese-like meow and will hold a conversation with you. He got a LOT bigger than I expected he'd get, considering his tiny size when I got him.

Tracer missed Squeak quite a bit, so she accepted Samson reluctantly. There were a few very minor spats, mostly involving the playful kitten getting rightly slapped in the head by Sister Tracer, but now they care very much for each other, sleeping in a catpile and grooming each other.

They're wonderful kitties and I love them very much. :D

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Not sure how your post got buried, but...your kitties are adorable! How long have you had each of them?

It's wonderful that they get along! :)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
:eek:! Faize, What happened? Glad Spirite found you! Great stories about your babies!! They're Adorable! :D
Sharon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts