Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Munch likes to play alarm clock games... he changes the time, turns it off, turns it on at 2am... I've been 2 hours late for work because of him... so I decided to train him to stay off of it... here's how

First, a cheeky pic
View attachment 32873

So first step was to build this
View attachment 32881

Next step, place it over the alarm clock
View attachment 32889

And voila! Munch is trained to stay off the alarm clock! View attachment 32897 View attachment 32905

:D:D:D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Kitty can't hear "NO", that's the only way around it with naughty kitty, lol. Ohhh...how do you get deaf kitty to understand "NO" this "NO" that, if they aren't looking at you for hand signal.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea why he likes the clock... it's a mystery, but funny.

I don't miss the ability to say no. I just go tap the cat/dog to get their attention and shake my finger... not that Munch cares lol... he doesn't get the whole "no" thing lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
664 Posts
All you got to do is to train Munch to wake you up at the right time. Lol. Our alarm clock is pretty on time btw 5 to 6 every morning. This alarm is a loud one, 15 lbs and covered in white fur.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
All you got to do is to train Munch to wake you up at the right time. Lol. Our alarm clock is pretty on time btw 5 to 6 every morning. This alarm is a loud one, 15 lbs and covered in white fur.
LOL, I have a similar alarm clock. Mine paws me in the face and gives me kisses too. :) Unfortunately, the concept of daylight savings time eludes him...

·
Registered
697 Posts
My boyfriend has an alarm clock he keeps in the room. I use my phone. My cats loved stepping on it to look out the,window. One day it went off and it was still dark out, he started getting ready for work only to realize that he was 6 hours too early! We moved the night stand away from the window and they aren't so interested in it anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts