Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've officially jumped off the train and landed in Crazy Cat Lady land. I was content and perfectly happy with three cats. In fact, in no universe could I see myself with 4 cats.

Went with the mother-in-law to go get stuff for the husband's 40th birthday party (and, boy, I'm going to be in trouble. LOL).

Anyways, she said her husband wants to get rid of their cat. Keeps getting out and was nearly dinner for a coyote...

This cat is 15 pounds. A bit skinny. Long. Tall. Completely black. A mischievous cat to the core. Yes means yes. No means yes. Don't think about it means go ahead. He does something naughty, no matter how much you yell at him or get so mad, he's in your lap cuddling, purring. He's just that type of cat.

The shopping trip ended with me lugging home a 15 pound black panther look alike. Welcome home Benny! Now excuse me when I install the child safey locks on the kitchen cupboards I bought for Patches (my mischievous cat).

:blackcat

--Beth

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
It sounds like you were exactly ready for him (what's his name?), but I'm so glad you took him. Nothing good can come from a cat living in a house where it's not wanted. Congrats!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His name is Benny. He's a good cat. Just needs someone who understands him and I do. I understand him. He's going to need a lot of mental stimulation, but he came home to a place that already had over 100 toys, NOT including the stuff I bought for him. Once I get a few pet sitting jobs, I'm going to invest in a floor to ceiling cat tree too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh Benny sounds like such a treasure who is full of a wonderful, fun personality! Especially to someone who will understand him like you can. I am so glad you heard the need and answered the call, otherwise he might not be in such a great situation.. who knows. Enjoy the adventure this darling is going to bring you! Hope to see pics of Benny sometime soon.. sounds like a HANDSOME boy! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh my goodness How sweet!I love that you have tons of toys too! Most of my family thinks I am nuts because I have a toybox for my babies! It had to be upgraded to a slightly bigger one around Christmas too! Having 4 cats is great, by the way! You will be so happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts