Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started to regret adopting him last week. Thought I had made a mistake. He wanted nothing to do with me, would run when I approached him and wiggle and squirm to get away. He spends all of his time in the basement with the foster kittens. But I think he'll be just fine when things settle down. Since he hasn't been eating the (expensive and healthy!) food I've been feeding and climbs the gates to chow on the foster kittens food, I've been closing him in the room I feed the cats in for an hour or so. I actually had him in there overnight (with Carson for comapny) last night. One kitten has bloody urine and was trying to make sure it wasn't him. When he comes out from being alone for a little while he's SUPER lovey and cuddly. So once the brat loses his little friends he'll be all mine to squeeze on :)

And he's already proving to be a fan of the camera!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
He's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up. I have a friend who's cat is like Tristan, all distant and wild until he gets put into time out, then when he comes out he is a snuggler. Boys. Always trouble makers :lol:

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His eyes are stunning at the moment. I think its just the in between from his kitten blue to what I assume will be brown. Why can't I find a kitty with green eyes??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts