Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the only boy in a house full of girls is tough. So is getting good pictures of my handsome man! Any time I break out the camera and settle in a spot on the floor, Tristan is all over me! He doesn't sit still for more than a few seconds either. He's always in search of someone to love on - be it me or the dogs :)

He is ridiculously in love with my Brody dog. Its adorable, but almost pathetic :) She loves the cats but has her limits - generally I get a look of "ugh, MOM he's all over me again!!"

But really, isn't this the cutest thing ever?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Tristan is a beautiful cat! Well, all your cats are beautiful. I love their names by the way.

And Tristan and Brody are too cute!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no clue :) She was part of a litter of puppies a coworker found - they all looked completely different! I think she's got some lab, pit bull and shepherd, plus several other things I can't begin to think of. I'd like to think she's unique... a beauty all her own. Recently we had a dog come in to the clinic I work at that was 14 years old and it was like looking at Brody's long lost mother - a spitting image! I can only hope that my Brody dog is still going strong at 14 years old!

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Tristan is gorgeous, cream males are one of my faves, never had one that wasn't the biggest suck. The pic of Tristan lying on his back across Brody's legs is hilarious! That one definitely should be on a pet calendar or something.

·
Super Moderator
26,812 Posts
Great pictures, he looks like the most loving, gentle kitty!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Be still, my heart! Tristan is adorable. And I love the name...my 2 year old nephew is named Tristan. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts