Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Dan, I got online to send you a note, but saw two private messages from Mike and Ioana. Mike asked what he could do to help with the members egging on the trolls. I told him I'd ask you about it, or if you want, I'll do it. Rayona gets pretty nasty with our own members, and she seems to enjoy telling off the trolls. Trolls love that, as you know.

I think I might have pneumonia again. I can't breathe when I move around. Iit's been going on for a week and a half, but no temp., just exhaustion and a real problem getting around. I have called the doctor; I hope I don't have to go to the hospital again. I'm rather frightened, so please pray for me.

I have waited 1 1/2 hours already, waiting for a call back from the doctor.
I'll be on when I can. I want to stay home, if I can. I will email you in case you don't get this for a little while. I know you're busy.
Jeanie

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope you you get well. i will pray for you. don't worry about the site. i will be on much more to cover.

i also have to add the mods that we agreed would be good. too much procrastination on my part.

take your time getting better. your health is of prime importance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.