Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I sound like an infomercial when I talk about Da Bird, but in fact it's that infomercials imitate people like me, who are ecstatic about an item they've purchased.

Now I'm ecstatic about the new carrier. I was lucky to have to travel to Europe for work, so I was able to fulfill a months-old dream: buy the Trixie "Trolley Elegance", which would cost about 3 times what I paid if they sold it in my country at all. I paid $100 in Europe, so I suppose you can get it on Amazon USA for half that.

Now I'm independent, don't need to ask favors or pay someone to help me, or keep carrying a cat only as a dream. The carrier is so cozy that the strays go into it by their own choice, then I can gently zip it up and carry them upstairs to my home for health treatment or on a stormy night, or just for a night of fun and variety for them.

I was also able to take Prince out to dinner at a friend's in the carrier.

Like with soap bubbles and Da Bird, I can't recommend the cat carrier enough.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I couldn't find it on Amazon at all, but I'm sure someone else could. And if it's $100 in Europe, it's likely more here. Well, if it was in euros and not dollars. Euros are worth more than the dollar.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts