Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
I got 12/15. My cat, Yoda, had feline acne--so I knew that one. She had bumps on her skin--it was nasty. She was eating Meow Mix and it must have been too rich because it was causing the bumps. As soon as we switched her food, she was fine. The first vet that I took her to was horrible. He gave her cortisone shots every 2 weeks (EXPENSIVE)--he said it was either that or put her to sleep. I took her to another vet--he kept her over the weekend and knew immediately that it was the food. That other dude was a jerk and only wanted $$$$$!!!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I got 13/15. I got the stud tail one wrong, I have never heard of that. I also thought cats only saw black and white. Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I read in a cat book that you can test your cat to see what kinds of colors they can see. They did something like get identical food bowls in different colors, like red and blue, and put treats only in one color of bowl for a while and called the cat when they put the treat in. They'd also change where the bowls were all the time. Then after a while they'd call the cat but not put the treat in and see if the cat will go to the same bowl - just because of the color. I have never tried it though, not enough patience! hehe.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I didn't take all of the categories. I did poorly on some of them- less than 50% :( while the more "difficult" ones I did the best :) . Many of the questions are best answered by a veterinarian, IMO. The highest score was on identifying the various breeds of cats 18 out of 25 . 8)

......wayne

·
Registered
282 Posts
I only got 10/15. woops! I don't think I was paying enough attention though, I put down aspirin as NOT being deadly to cats 8O

1 - 20 of 48 Posts