Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish me luck, theres a beautiful long haired boy my friend's best friend is trying to find a home for. I told her I wanted him in 3 different messeges, I hope she gets them. Lol!
His name is Hubert, and she says he's been abandoned by his last owners, and is now a little skittish with people; but shes been slowly coaxing him into trusting humans.

here are two pictures of him!

He's a pretty boy!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah, obviously it's hard to know for sure what breed(s) he is, but he reminds me of a lynx-point Birman or a Balinese.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, still haven't heard anything yet, my friend says she's almost chronically unreachable. Lol. But she said she'd tell her I want him when she sees her next, I'm just hoping it's soon!

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're more patient than I. :p I'd be in the car hovering in front of her house.
LOL! Well I guess it's a good thing, she lives about an hour away and it's cold, or I probably would be.

My friend did talk to her. She thought I was kind of shady, but she talked to her and now all her worries are gone and she said she was happy to have found someone to take him. She said she couldn't wait to talk to me.

This is a good sign, and I'm very excited. I'm hoping she gets in contact with me sometime in the next few days! I'll keep you guys posted!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts