Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been torturing myself for sometime, wanting to get another animals. But I had two cats already, Badness and Scrappy. I was thinking maybe a dog or a bunny. Bunnies are just a cute a kitties! But, fate led me to an adopt-a-thon at Petsmart last Saturday. There I met the world's cutest kitten. I actually walked away from him, deciding not to take him. But he stayed on my mind for the next two days. On Monday I called his foster mum to see if he had been adopted and as fate would have it, he hadn't been adopted. So I figured "what the hey!" and I adopted the little guy.

He is a 10 week old mackeral tabby. Beautiful little boy and just as sweet as he can be. His sisters, Badness and Scrappy, don't think he is very sweet but they will eventually.

Here are some pics of the little guy taken with my webcam. Currently, the little guy, Tucker, is staying in my office. Unfortuntely, I was the background for many of the pics. I tried to cut as much of myself out of them as I could.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Tucker is very sweet, he looks very much like my childhood cat, Patrick. I love the big swirls on his sides. Are Badness and Scrappy hissing at him, or are they just pretending he doesn't exist :lol: ?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
2sillycats said:
His sisters, Badness and Scrappy, don't think he is very sweet but they will eventually.
Great way of looking at it!

Your little kitten is so cute, I love that 3rd pic down, looks so sweet and alert. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts