Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mr Tuffy loves to lay on the counter top and watch me cook - this is his spot and if he moves off it while I'm cooking, he loses the privilage of being there while I'm working. He's a fast learner!

My God-Kids came up to visit - Tuffy fell in love with the doll from the toy box. Actually both cats did. Not sure what it is about this doll but they both love it.

I was so worried about how Satin would interact with the kids, but I worried for nothing. She took to them like fish to water, she LOVED having them here, I told my friend she'll have to bring the kids more often. Tuffy was actually the one more reserved around them, the noise and activity seemed to bother him abit.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Nice pictures, especially the first one of Tuffy...he looks absolutely stunning! My girls aren't fond of young children, likely because they're not used to them. Was Satin was around young kids before you adopted her? If so, that likely explains why she was more outgoing than Tuffy.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Such beautiful kitties.

When it comes to kids, I think it's all about exposure. The first time Murphy was taken care of by our cat-sitter, she commented that he must have come from a home with kids because he immediately took to and played with her 3-year old son. Sure enough, I found out his former home had a 6-year old boy in it.

I wonder if the doll brings out a nurturing side of them?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
both great looking cats, satins colors and marbling is very exceptional!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm glad Satin seems to like your god-kids! It is good that she does well with them. Hopefully Tuffy will come around, though it is good he isn't as freaked out any more.

They are both so pretty! :)

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Gorgeous photos - two beautiful kittehs!!

Maybe they both liked the doll because it smelled like it had been loved by many children over the years? Makes me think of the Toy Story movies :)...

Fran

1 - 10 of 10 Posts