Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey, one of our cockers, loves to trail this toy behind him to see if he can catch a cat and then play tug of war. He caught Miss Molly tonight 8O .

Btw, I did try to correct Bailey's red eye, but it came out even spookier.

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Awwww, that's so cute! He caught a kitty! :D

They both look soooo soft and squeezable - just like Charmin! :luv

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
This is just the most adorable thing! Your cute doggie going cat fishin'... he chose the right bait too, clever dog :wink:

You must crack up seeing him walk around with the toy, and a hopeful expression on his face :lol:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's so funny in that he will walk slowly trailing the toy, looking behind him to see if anyone is interested. If no one wants to play he will go up to one of the cats and dangle the toy in front of them.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Too bad you live so far from me... I sooo wish I could see that with my own eyes! I love doggies, and yours is especially cute :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Oh, I love your black and silver cocker's coloring!

I have a friend that shows the English Cockers. They're gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Leazie said:
Here's the really cute one, my heartdog Doxis

AAAAAARGH I am in cuteness toxic shock!! 8O

I want to smoosh that schnozzle so bad... his/her face looks soooo soft and kisseable... I need a doggie to love :(

Fortunately I got thoroughly fussed over and slobbered on and gently chewed on by three big dogs today... I love seeing my friend's husband, he always has them in the car with him and they always welcome me so warmly :luv

1 - 12 of 12 Posts