Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering when is a black and white kitty a tuxedo? I thought it was when they are most black but with white socks and a white underbelly. They have some white on their chest too.

Thomas is what I would call a tuxedo.

However, a lot of people have complemented me on my new tuxie baby (Henry). I wouldn't have said Henry was a tuxie, I would have just said he is black and white.

Here is Henry

What do people think? Is Henry a tuxie too or is he black and white? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
352 Posts
M'gosh, you got three of my cats when they were younger. We call Kermit a tuxedo but he don't care...long as you call him for breakfast, dinner, and snacks. His brother, we called moustache pete because he only had white on one half of his moustache. Another one had a white perfect heart on her chest. Wierd.

I think you got a tux and a B&W. and a Marble

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow Marcia that tuxie boy is very handsome! Thank you for all your interesting responses! Cat's house I love the term marble were you refering to Tosca? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I guess. Our torties look alike....reminded me of a marble cake of course, so her name stuck. It's funny how we pick names....wife said Annie don't like her name.....ah....I left that one alone and am sticking with that name, aka Anastasia, cause she seemed kind of regal when we first met outside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts