Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANybody ever watch this show?
An episode I watched this am has me so mad I can't sit still.
Some ****** was trying to check his cat on the plane in a zippered canvas bag to be transported in the cargo hold! He said "it's just a cat". An attendant saw the bag moving and told him he could not send an animal in a zippered canvas bag. He said "I do it all the time" A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold, and maybe getting other heavy luggage thrown on top of it? I wanted to shoot the jerk. They airline people found him a proper pet taxi and sent him on his way. Poor kitty. I hate stupid people. I wish they would have put that jerk in the cargo hold and let him fly for a few thousand miles.

Please do not use symbols to get around the swear filter.
-Zalensia

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Watch it quite often. People who work in airports really do have my sympathy, the number of jerks that they have to deal with.

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Sparky said:
A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold,
Note: airliner cargo holds are pressurized. The entire fuselage is the pressure vessel. The areas where live animals are likely to be transported is also heated.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Sparky said:
ANybody ever watch this show?
An episode I watched this am has me so mad I can't sit still.
Some ****** was trying to check his cat on the plane in a zippered canvas bag to be transported in the cargo hold! He said "it's just a cat". An attendant saw the bag moving and told him he could not send an animal in a zippered canvas bag. He said "I do it all the time" A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold, and maybe getting other heavy luggage thrown on top of it? I wanted to shoot the jerk. They airline people found him a proper pet taxi and sent him on his way. Poor kitty. I hate stupid people. I wish they would have put that jerk in the cargo hold and let him fly for a few thousand miles.

Please do not use symbols to get around the swear filter.
-Zalensia
Are you freaking kidding? Oh my gosh that is insane :evil:
He should have been charged with animal cruelty!! what a jerk, that kitty should not be with him :cry:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coaster said:
Sparky said:
A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold,
Note: airliner cargo holds are pressurized. The entire fuselage is the pressure vessel. The areas where live animals are likely to be transported is also heated.
The gate attendant said the cargo hold was not pressurizied. I didn't think that plausable either.

Anyway the guy was a b*****d for attempting to send his kitty in a "bag"

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
It depends on the airplane, I guess. Some of the smaller commuter prop-type aircraft don't have pressurized baggage holds, because they're outside the pressure vessel, or the aircraft isn't pressurized. If this airplane was a Boeing or an Airbus, it was pressurized.

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
I started watching this show a few years ago, but idiots make my head want to explode. It was too frustrating and annoying. :?

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
Not too much reality t.v., Tim. :D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
I have yet to decide whether so-called reality tv is a cause or a symptom of the deterioration of American society.

Things like that cat episode underscore my reasons for not contaminating my tv with such excrement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts