Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back a few pages and didnt see any threads about favorite TV shows. If I missed it, I apologize. I thought I would start one. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
My ultimate favorite is Walking Dead. I watched Dexter when it was on. I wasnt 100% happy with the ending. I like American Horror Story. I also enjoy most stand-up comedy. My guilty pleasure is Hoarders. I love The Ellen Degeneres show.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
LoL hoarders is my secret" fave too :)
Modern Family can make me smile just thinking about it, love house of cards, and game of thrones too.
Hates are any of the reality shows especially anything involving that kardashian mob ugh!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I prefer TV drama/comedies over movies these days. Just caught up on Bates Motel and now watching The Knick. The latter is all sorts of fascinating, it's crazy how far the medical profession has come in a 100 years.

Other shows I really like are Game of Thrones, Veep, The Returned (French original), The Walking Dead, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Sherlock and Vikings.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Walking Dead, Vikings, My Cat from 'L' ;) Grim, Bones, Lost Girl, Bitten, AMC has a bunch of good shows, like 'L' on Wheels, which follows the building of the railroad, Anything on NatGeo, Discovery, or the History channel, for fun, A whole bunch of shows on the SciFi channel!:D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Excluding sports... I've watched Madame Secretary, Vikings, The Americans, Master Chef (the only reality-show I watch) this season. And of course, Game of Thrones! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am not a fan of reality TV shows (like Kardashians, Big Borther, Married at first sight etc), I do not mind a few HGTV shows like Property Brothers. My current favorite shows are: Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Dominion, Helix, The Strain, Sons of Anarchy and Ghost Adventures.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I've been watching a lot of tv on Netflix lately. Watched all of The Blacklist season 1 and am now a season behind. The Code, out of Australia, may be one of the best suspense/mystery television shows I've seen in a long time. Scrotal Recall, a Brit comedy with a very unfortunate title, is actually quite funny. Vicious, another Brit comedy, stars Ian McKellan and is extremely campy and embarrassingly funny. And my (guilty?) pleasure is The Voice.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I watch a LOT of TV. A lot of the shows members have listed above I've seen and enjoyed, including Walking Dead, Sherlock, Dexter, and Sons of Anarchy...also House of Cards is awesome!

As for what I'm currently watching, well lets see if I can remember them all. Game of Thrones, Veep, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Deadliest Catch, Supernatural, Heck's Kitchen, MasterChef, Orphan Black, River Monsters...and thats all I can remember right now for my weeklys, but I know there are more, lol.

I have also started re-watching The X-Files and Millenium, and mix those in when my currents aren't on. :)

AND on top of that, I am a HUGE anime fan, so I currently have like eight shows that I keep up with every week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm almost afraid to say since it seems like every show I like is cancelled or put on indefinite hold. (Constantine, Firefly, Top Gear). I'll say NCIS, but watch they'll cancel it!

I do like My Cat from ...

I'm a pretty big cartoon fan, which includes anime (usually the older stuff).

Since someone brought up SyFy (which I hate that name), I'm a big Doctor Who fan.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Criminal Minds, Blacklist, Revenge, Scandal, NCIS (all), CSI Cyber, Last Man Standing, Reign, Downton Abbey, and a bunch more when I have time. I loved Dexter and hated the finale....now, with the Puddies rooms covered in duct tape and tarps, my family jokes that I am channelling my inner-Dexter! I enjoyed Lost too...and thought that ending sucked as well.

I do not like sci-fi (which DH loves) or Glee, Gossip Girls, whatever the one about the Southern doctor (starring the girl off OC), Once Upon a Time, and such....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh...and Bones, Law and Order SVU, Chicago Fire and Police, and Night Shift...are on the like list.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't watch a lot of TV, but my never miss shows are Castle and Doctor Who. I also love the Disney cartoon Phineas and Ferb.

I don't watch much reality TV. I occasionally will watch Hoarders. I always want to throw stuff out after watching that show.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I like Castle too!

So sad they aren't renewing Revenge...but at least they ended that show well!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
My current favorite shows are Shameless (the US version on Showtime), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Daredevil, both shows made by Marvel. Agents is on ABC, I do believe, and Daredevil is a Netflix exclusive and is amazing! I also love anything on HGTV (primarily Rehab Addict and Flip or Flop), and My Cat From He**! :D Some of my guilty pleasures are the early seasons of Pokemon, and the first (only the first) season of Spongebob - which is surprisingly funny and quirky with adult humor.

I don't have cable so I don't keep up with many shows. My boyfriend and I usually find series we like and binge watch them online, haha. We're considering starting Game of Thrones next.

Seriously though... if anyone here has never heard of Shameless, you must check it out! It can be inappropriate and crazy but the show is genius and is absolutely addictive.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
I like pretty much any sci fi show. My favorites are anything Star Trek, Doctor Who, Babylon 5. Of newer shows I love The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Daredevil. British comedies are always a plus in my house The It Crowd being a favorite of mine. My son got me into Anime a while back. Black Butler and Death Note are very good and watching Tokyo Gloul eight now. Not a fan of a lot of reality shows unless it has to do with animals.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I tend to watch the drama's such as Blacklist, Scandal, Greys Anatomy, Hawaii Five-0 etc. I do like comedies such as Mike and Molly. I also love Shark Tank.

Of course this is baseball season so I do watch a lot of baseball.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Just caught the new show on Animal Planet, about the guys who rescue cats out of trees!
Very Cool show, and the guys are awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.