Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took some cute Psi and Sigma pictures.

This is Psi

This is Sigma

My first picture of them together (by choice) Yay!

They like this box that I "borrowed" from PetCo.

Enjoy!
~Tanya

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
:lol: I must say I love that shot as well. All pictures were great though. What beautiful cats you have!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww hehe, thanks guys! The last shot is kinda funny eh? I got lucky with it. I'm glad that Psi in the background is the one in focus heh. They're so different looking, yet look so similar... especially if I'm not wearing my glasses haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Yeah, that last one is my favorite too. They're such cuties.

They look like my little Kouji...sorta kinda. Except she's short and chubby and her tail is half the size it should be. :D

We have a grey cat that comes around our place, he sits up on our porch and he and Kouji stare at each other through the sliding glass door. If not for the fact he's twice her size, they look like mirror images.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love that last picture, looks so professional!

I think Psi will be good friends with Sugar- they seem to share liking the arm of the couch alot :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha, cute! Does Sugar also sit on the back of your chair?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw, lap cats are the best! Sigma has been one lately too. If I wake him up while he's sleeping and pet him, then go sit down, he'll come over to me for more petting and purr his brains out and then fall asleep again on my lap. Cute!

·
Registered
697 Posts
What lovely cats. I love that last shot

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*smile*

I think we all need to have a house-swap and meet eachother's cats hehe.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I might get confused if 2 of mine looked so similar... :oops: I agree, that last shot is really great!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts