Smelling the monkey's feet

I guess I'll clean tonight..

Might as well go for a deep cleaning
'

Hope you enjoyed :!:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehehe, very cute! I like how Sugar pulls herself under the dresser. So, you shaved Twink eh? Heh. He looks pretty cute. What does his short fur feel like?? Do you always do that when it gets warm outside?

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Cute pics! Don't get to see them that often! Twinkie got a little shaven, eh? Nice blanky Twinks is on...is that the one my mom made?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sugar needs a mechanic's creeper :lol: :lol: :lol: She had the "Big Eye" too.....Beware the cat with Big Eye!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tanyuh said:
What does his short fur feel like?? Do you always do that when it gets warm outside?
I shaved his fur b/c he was so hairy and matted around his armpits and chest. His fur feels sooooo soft like a soft peach fuzz, I love it....think he likes it too.

Heather-Yep that is the blankie, but I will post another thread with some better pictures of it.

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
I love the first pic w/ Twinkie's feet sticking out and the picture of Twinkie smelling the monkey's feet, too funny! :lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
spike481 said:
She had the "Big Eye" too.....Beware the cat with Big Eye!!! :twisted:
Yes I noted the "big eye" too, they look so funny when they do that, you know they're up to something when they do that! Very cute pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts