Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twinkie was soooo hot this summer and plus my mom doesn't do well with all his hair flying around everywhere, he got a haircut :!:
He looks like a cowboy with boots on when he walks and then he looks like a tiny lion when he lies down, I think he's just so cute :wink:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Is Sugar *hissing* at him in that first pic? Or maybe I'm seeing things...

I have to admit, I have a huge crush on Twinkie - I think he's just adorable with his pretty eyes and his dotted nose. I hope he likes his new, cooler cut - he looks verrry smooth.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heck no I didn't shave him! I called a groomer to get him shaved and surprisingly they didn't need to sedate him. My mom is the one that wanted me to get him shaved.

Sugar wasn't hissing in that picture but right when Twinkie came home they both hissed and stopped now. He feels so soft, not like a fuzz but just really smooth. I can't wait for my mom to come home, she couldn't stop laughing about it when I told her he looked like a cowboy.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm happy it turned out well. :wink:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Sugar was probably hiding a laugh. Poor kitty, but I do agree, he looks great in this haircut. Rooooooar, like a lion Twinkie! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts