Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Deep calming breath* :cry: I was so hoping I would have some fresh birthday pictures today, and I have put off posting this thread in the hopes that Kovie would come home today. But there is still no sign of him. But I cannot let their birthday go forgotten.

The party may have been cancelled, but here is a tribute to our precious lynx-point twins. Siblings and best of friends always, despite living apart.

Two Years of Twins! (Picture Vitamin C playing in the background)

The early days...

(AUGH! DORKY!)

More pics to follow!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Argh, I posted tons more then clicked something wrong and had the entire box wiped. :-(

The picture worth 300 dollars (in Animart gift cards at least!)

This is the last picture taken of Kovie before he disappeared. The love between him and his sister is so obvious, it brings a tear to my eye. We miss him so much. Please come home, Kovie

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bday

Happy Birthday, my sweet, perfect twins. Two years has flown by before my eyes. If only today could of gone as planned! But we will never stop looking for Kovie until the day he comes home. Which will hopefully be soon.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're absolutely stunning, and they were sooo adorable as kittens. Happy Birthday!

I'm sorry today turned out the way it did, but I hope you can celebrate soon once Kovie returns home.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If he returned within the hour, he'd still make it for his birthday. But that's wishful thinking. Goodnight everyone, I'll probably post tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Those pictures belong on calendars!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
My sister lives out in Verona, which may not be close to you but still in Dane County I believe. I will tell her to keep an eye out. Those pictures are beautiful. I hope for Kovie's safe return

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't stop the tears from coming at random moments. I miss Kovie so much, my heart is sick with worry for him. He belongs at home with his family, not out in the cold lost and alone.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are just your run of the mill Domestic Short Hairs. Their color is called Lynx Point. Their mama was a long haired seal point named Fluffy and their papa was a tough old tabby and white alley cat named Toby.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts