Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting two rescue's this morning... two little boys. They are 5 mos old... I can't wait to see them!! I think this time, instead of keeping them in my foster room, I'll just put them in here for a few hours, then just let them out with my general population... my cats are so used to new cats coming/going all the time....and it makes it so much easier to look after when they are all out and about together. I'll post pics as soon as I get them!! Adoptions are starting to pick up slowly. YAY !! :yellbounce

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently some little girl was canvassing a neighborhood with 4 kittens...after she found people to take two of them, she left these little guy's on the street as her Mother would not let her keep them.... they are skinny, have worms, but no worse for wear.... Here they are:

This is Vin...

And is brother Diesel... (he has an eye infection, but I have meds for him)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DesnBaby said:
Do you perhaps like the actor Vin Diesel? 8O :lol: Cute kittens! :D
Nope... I didn't name them this time. When they go to the vets for they're shots and neuter, the tech's always name them in order to make up their files... I just left them that way ... hopefully they will be adopted soon and they're names will change anyways!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts