Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I wanted to show you all my two kittens that I got last weekend. They are very young, will be 9 weeks on Sunday. These pictures were taken before I got them so I'm assuming they were about 7 weeks in them. I know they should have been kept with their mom for longer but the woman I got them from wanted them all gone that weekend and I didn't want for them to end up in a shelter :(

Do you guys know if they look to be short haired or long haired? I LOVE long haired cats so I was hoping that they would be long haired but the momma is short haired so, you know :/ I love them either way though! They are sweethearts!

Here is Sapphire.

And here is Lily.

The two sisters together.

And one with momma cat in it.

I think Sapphire will end up looking just like her mommy. But fingers crossed that their hair will be long!

Aren't they just adorable? Gahh! I love them :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
They are cute! I want to hug them! :D

They are short haired for sure. None of the kitten in this litter is long haired. Long haired kittens are a lot more fluffier than them at 7 weeks old. (The left-most kitten in the 2nd picture could be a long haired. Couldn't see the head though.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what i thought. Im probably going to adopt an older cat that is long haired just because i at least want one! :D

lol the would love your hugs! they arent shy at all and love love looveee attention!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'm a big long hair lover too :D But watch out, a long haired cat can keep you very busy brushing during shedding season! Also I would recommend you adopt a cat that matches your clothing color. No kidding! Unless you would like everyone to know you have cats by the first look :lol:

Yep, once your cute kittens get their vaccine shots, let the visitors coming! It's the best time so socialize them! And I'm sure you would enjoy a lot of awwws and arrrs :lol:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
very cute..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awe such pretty kitties!! Sapphire (love the name btw!) looks a lot like our last cat, Mittens. She was all gray with white paws!! Peanut is a gray and orange mix, so kind of looks like her too. I love the little white/cream one!! What a cutie!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts