Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are only 2 pictures in there so far.....I couldn't figure out how to load them directly onto this page! The picture of him in his really cute bed was taken about 3 weeks after the accident, it was at the vets. The pictures of him on his wheels was taken last weekend. You can see how much his fur has improved, and his attitude. I think these pictures really show how far he has come.

http://community.webshots.com/user/doll80

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
What a pretty cat! I love that fishmouth bed too, really cute. What happened to the kitty, is he in a leg support thing :?:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I found him on the side of the road, his back legs crushed by a car. He has been in the hospital for a month and half or so. There is a HUGE post about him somewhere.... 8)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hehe, it took me a long time to figure out that that was a link :oops:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Aww Maleke/Erynn - you are an Angel! I can't believe the look on Tykhe's face - the one where he is in the pretty blue fish. He looks relieved, happy ..pain free. Thank you for being you ..many many hugs to Erynn and Tykhe.
Tyke looks very beautiful ...so do you and your kitty - keep posting lots of pictures and keeping us up do date with the news.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Tykhe pictures - finally

It's wonderful to see him at last :)
What a lovely little cat ...what a fighter.
Bless you, Maleke, I'd never have thought it possible to save such a badly injured cat.

seashell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts