Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been VERY VERY busy over the last week and haven't been on much so here's an update!

Tykhe is healing SO well. He was fit for his wheels this week....and he was such a good sport about it! There is talk about him coming home in 2 weeks or so....so obviously I'm SO excited! He crawls around his cage now, so I guess the pain is getting much better for him. He wouldn't even move before. I just realized I have never told you what he looks like! He's a calico....with greenish eyes. He's very cute! I have pictures on the computer....I will try to get them up today. I asked the vet if I could feed him the food my cats are eating now (Felidae) and the vet said ok. So he has just started on Felidae dry, but he's still on MediCal wet. The vets have been so great through all of this! He's good about using the "litterbox" in his cage....it's actually just a flat pan with newspaper pieces in it for now so he has easy access. But that's the only spot he goes which is good! I think that's about it! Sorry about not posting pictures yet, I have been meaning to post pictures of my 2 cats for like 8 months now but since I don't know how to scan them, I just never get around to doing it! I will pounce on my boyfriend when he gets home tonight and get him to do it for me before he does anything else!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Thanks for the update!!!!! I am so glad that Tykhe is still making good progress :D Calico cats are so cute...I can't wait to see him!!! What a lucky, lucky kitty!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My vet said that tortie's are only female (black and brown) but he has seen many male calico cats. Tykhe is mostly white, with a few orange and black patches on him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts