Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I type, I'm comforting Atlas, who tried to jump from the table to my chaise-lounge and missed by several inches. His ego is bruised more than anything, so he hopped up next to me and crawled up under my chin. He's getting too tall so now he just stands on his back legs to do it! Typing with one hand takes a lot longer...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Ahh, cat in the lap?"

Playing video games with one hand is especially hard. Or when a cat suddenly decides it is important to walk on the keyboard in the middle of an instance in WoW.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It looks really funny when I tried to type something on a MUD (Text based gaming) I used to play and a cat walked across the keyboard.

"Rylina says: And that is why I hfjkrahoiqpuoijhwsr5tonbsat6edtrau."

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks really funny when I tried to type something on a MUD (Text based gaming) I used to play and a cat walked across the keyboard.

"Rylina says: And that is why I hfjkrahoiqpuoijhwsr5tonbsat6edtrau."
LOL! I've had a few applications open mysteriously when I leave the room for a few minutes :D

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I work sitting on my favorite chair with my laptop in my lap. Abby often comes along and squeezes her way in, whereupon I always end up with a mouthful of tail, because she insists of putting her tail in my face. I then set the computer aside for a while, since I can't see the screen anyway!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts