Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok not only did Blacky destroyed my Christmas tree, but he also destroyed the wrapping of my nieces gifts...Why is Blacky such a naghty cat? I think all males are like that. Blacky climbs on kitchet counter, on my bath tub, on the sink, kitchen cabinets..he destroys everything, but Danna she is just the most well behaved cat. She really deserved a lot presents for being a good cat. When my nieces arrived their gifts had patches of wrapping paper just to cover what Blacky did with his claws...He is such a nosy, curious, and naughty cat, but I love him!!!!! Specially when he looks at me with those piercing yellow eyes..Ohh yeah destroyed my cell phone also he chewed it..and the screen was so scratched...ughhh what to do? Help lol!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm the same, can't stay mad at Milky no matter how naughty he's been. Lately he's been good though cos he got neutered about a week ago and has been really sweet and calm for the majority of the time. Before he got neutered, he liked racing back and forth across our apartment every night, trying to jump up to places that he couldn't reach and falling backwards which scared the life out of me! He mostly enjoys whacking everything off tables, coutertops, desks etc the most. We've been lucky not to have any broken plates or cups yet! Fingers crossed that won't happen in the future!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Evie does all this too. She looks ever so angelic... but it's all a guise! Any opportunity to be naughty and she will be. She opened my OH's main pressie and tore the bows off ALL the other presents under our tree! Her naughtiest trick is unraveling all the loo roll and chewing/spitting it everywhere.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
The secret to prevent them unrolling the toilet paper is to reverse the roll so it hangs down the back side, now when they spin it it doesn't unroll onto the floor.
After a while they will lose interest and you can turn it back the other way.
Naughtiness usually has nothing to do with it, it just normal cat behavior and we as pet owners have to make the adjustment.
I mean look at a Christmas tree, how can you expect a cat to resist, first off it a tree, 2nd it's covered with great toys to play with.
Being ego centric of course your cat is going to believe that the tree was set up for his/her enjoyment and not understand why you're mad when they do normal cat behavior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts