Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is my cat - Aysu! And boy, I think he just keeps getting uglier. I took him to the vets for his shots, and ALL of the employees came over to stare at him. People come to visit, and after they've left they ask me endlessly about this cat. He's ugly, but somehow he manages to squirm his way into everyone's hearts. :cat:

His partner, Pickett, is pretty cute by contrast:

·
Registered
51 Posts
He has the prettiest eyes! My friend had a sphinx growing up and she wants another one. I think they are cute. The other kitty a gorgeous too.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
My Devon boy, Zuba, was as bald as yours as a kitten when I got him at 4 mos. old. It took his coat more than a year to come in, and it wasn't that good until he was 2 y.o. Zuba often has people calling him the "alien" cat, and I used to think he was ugly too....ugly but cute! I think you're boy's very cute....just wait, you'll see. BTW, Pickett is gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Every time I mention I would like to have a Sphinx or Rex, people say "But they're so ugly!" and I saw "I know, they're so ugly they end up being cute!" (in a weird sort of way, but it still counts!)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fur challenged.
Hahaha!!

I do hope he ends up like Zuba and eventually gets some fur. He's got a bit growing in now but it's not pretty. Interestingly, though, as cute and relatively normal as my girl devon looks - it's the bald, saggy boy that folks can't get enough of. 'So ugly he's cute' is a good way of putting it,... I guess it helps that he is absolutely addicted to people and will crawl up any and all visitors to try to lick them on the lips or bump noses. Kind of wins people over when they're used to cats being aloof. I actually loan the cats out now and then when friends have a craving to cuddle with something for a few days. Crazy devons,..

·
Registered
164 Posts
I will admit....not a fan of hairless cats but they do have their certain cuteness to them.

Never seen a Tabby one before...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pickett just took my breath away - she is beautiful. I think Aysu's pretty good lookin' for a bald guy, he has wonderfully masculine gaunt features.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i think your pictures should come with a 'cuteness warning"!! I love hairless kitties. He looks like a sweet little old man!! Both your babies are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts