Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to get something outta the freezer and Andie was snoozing on top of the fridge... I had to laugh b/c she was sleeping behind my bottle of margerita mix and a large bottle of Amaretto... Perhaps she is off the wagon! Ya think? (WOO HOO! Party at my house!)

In this one she has kinda the glassy eyed, half closed eyes drunk look... hahaha...




Here she is looking at the bottle like, "Wow, that stuff looks good after my rough day of sleeping, bathing, sleeping, bathing, swatting my mouse toys, sleeping, bathing..."




"I dont care if I am on a Venison only diet, I am opening this baby up! If only I had thumbs... it would be so much easier!"


[/img]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
26,542 Posts
Great pictures! :D

I love Amaretto Disaranno! AD + vodka = Godmother, AD + vodka + cream = Godchild. yummmmmmmmm

*memories*
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,393 Posts
That Andie...she's a wild child!!! And a cute one at that :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,531 Posts
:lol: :party
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
Geez, I'm coming to your house- you've got alcohol and you know they Pizza Chef well enough to get a calendar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leazie said:
Geez, I'm coming to your house- you've got alcohol and you know they Pizza Chef well enough to get a calendar.
LMAO! Ohhh yeah, I know how to party. Hahaha. Actually that Pizza Chef magnet is 2003 calendar... haha, a bit dated, and they wont deliver to where I live now... but it's right by my job.. so you never know when you just might need that number! haha

Party at my house for sure... although, I think Doodlebug can give me a run for my money with a good party.. I saw those pics a while back of her "Margerita Room" hahahahaha... I might have to mapquest my way to her house... Pre-game at my house, then off to her! Anyone in? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
in Pic #1 she said "What happened last night? What am I doing here?"
Pic #2 "Oh ya, I remember, went drinking with buddies"
Pic #3 "that was a lot of fun.." Then thinks back to what happened
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
That's too funny... the look on her face in that first pic is priceless :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,393 Posts
AndieCat said:
Party at my house for sure... although, I think Doodlebug can give me a run for my money with a good party.. I saw those pics a while back of her "Margerita Room" hahahahaha... I might have to mapquest my way to her house... Pre-game at my house, then off to her! Anyone in? LOL
Hmmm....when is Bruce coming to town?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
badet said:
in Pic #1 she said "What happened last night? What am I doing here?"
Pic #2 "Oh ya, I remember, went drinking with buddies"
Pic #3 "that was a lot of fun.." Then thinks back to what happened

Hahaha... now those are good captions. In that first pic it does look like she passed out there and woke up and was wondering... uhhh, how did I get here again?? hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doodlebug said:
AndieCat said:
Party at my house for sure... although, I think Doodlebug can give me a run for my money with a good party.. I saw those pics a while back of her "Margerita Room" hahahahaha... I might have to mapquest my way to her house... Pre-game at my house, then off to her! Anyone in? LOL
Hmmm....when is Bruce coming to town?????

WOO HOOOOOOO!! Yeah party for Bruce! I am so down. A catforum.com Bruce tailgating party... haha. Imagine? People will think we're nuts in the parking lot....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,393 Posts
Bruce is a cat person...his cat was in the Pay Me My Money Down video, you know..the one where Bruce was
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top