Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marie, how dare you keep those CA beauties to yourself?

Get on the ball woman, we want pics............please!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Sorry, haven't had time to take new pictures.

What I DO have is a brat who's about to be rehomed by the name of Cali.

Any takers????

This is her just daring me to stick her fuzzy butt on Craigslist!

Poor Charlee tries hiding from her.

Some of Charlee's hiding places aren't too well thought out......

"For the love of tuna, SOMEONE take her!"

And Cinderella is pretty much curled into a fetal position.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Maybe we should set Velvet and Charlee up in their own place and split the cost of upkeep.

They can hang out together and discuss the "good old days" of eating anything they can get their paws on while laughing at us.

I assume it was Charlee's secret identity as Hoover that's got her in your bad graces right now?

;)

Edit - oops! I thought you said Charlee, not Cali. What's Cali done?

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
She's become a bully as of late. Yes, my sweet little greet-them-with-a-lick-on-the-forehead girl has taken to tormenting Cleo and Charlee. I caught her with something in her mouth recently, and it was a mouthful of Charlee's fur!

She's being nice today, but UGH! I don't know what's gotten into her. Besides Charlee's tail.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I caught her with something in her mouth recently, and it was a mouthful of Charlee's fur!
Hey now! How do you know it was Charlee's fur? I thought we lived in the United States of America. The land of innocent until proven guilty.

Did you see her rip off a portion of Charlee's tail? 'Cause anything else is just circumstantial evidence.

I thought better of you Marie. Condemning poor Cali on such flimsy evidence. I bet she's feeling so betrayed. I think she needs to come live with me.

:wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Be careful what you ask for! 8O

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's our pretty girls! :luv

Now Cali, you better be a good girl! You're to pretty to be so sassy! :lol:

Can I please rub Cinderella's belly! It's just asking for it! :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Rub away! :D

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Me too, I'll get in line for the Cinderella tummy fest! :luv And those paws in the air - the cuteness just slays me...

On topic - wonder what's gotten into Cali? Is she going through a teenage rebellion phase? Gracie's gotten a little cheekier now that she's two...

Fran

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
I don't know, Fran. She's just been so bratty these past few days. She goes after Cleo when my little girl is just lying on the back on the sofa or on her washroom. Or anywhere. Usually, she'll knock it off if I tell her to. And usually, she just wants to play, or even groom her. But she just turned around and jumped full-on body-slam style on top of Cleo. I think it would stop in an instant if Cleo defended herself, but she never has and probably never will. She just hisses and growls like a jungle panther, but then runs or cowers. :(

And that's the roughest I've seen Cali play with Charlee. Usually they chase each other through the house several times a day, but this time was serious! I mean, a mouthFUL of Charlee's fur.

I'm not sure if I handled it correctly. I gave her a time-out in her bedroom. She ended up with three time-outs on Sunday alone!

Today she's nice and loving and back to giving Cleo forehead kisses. Kids!

Velvet, I've reviewed the evidence and the DNA results proved it was Charlee's fur. Grissom came out of retirement to help me because he saw how much it upset me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've reviewed the evidence and the DNA results proved it was Charlee's fur. Grissom came out of retirement to help me because he saw how much it upset me.
Still circumstantial evidence, even if the inimitable Grissom did help you out. Did you see her take a bite out of Charlee? And if she did, can you prove intent? How do you know Charlee didn't provoke her? She's allowed to use self defense.

Honestly, the state of this country. I don't know what we're coming to, blaming poor little kitties for such heinous acts.

Please tell Cali she's welcome in my home.

She's clearly not being appreciated as she should.

:wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
When it gets to the point that her head spins completely around, I'll send her your way! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts