Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
What great pictures! I love the one of Mew and Isis. :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :D

I can't believe my shy kittens have turned one... and that they have gotten so big (though they will seem tiny once Wicket reaches his adult size). They have been with us for nine months... and I can't remember life without them!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
It must be contagious---this kitty tower thing! Now I know what happened to Marie! :lol: Lucky kitties. The black one looks like my last Blacky, the one for whom I retired the name. (The tradition started when I was a little girl!) Sigh....I wouldn't give up Nina or Blueberry for anything, but there's always room for a black cat at my house. I know one will find me; they always do.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I will pass the compliments on to the furries... who, no doubt, will think it's completely natural :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
I thought I heard Wicket singing the Oscar-winning song, "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp!" :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
marie73 said:
I thought I heard Wicket singing the Oscar-winning song, "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp!" :D
I don't know this song but now you have me curious :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
It's from the movie "Hustle & Flow" - it won the Oscar for Best Song in 2005.

Three 6 Mafia made history as they became the first African-American hip-hop group to win an Academy Award for Best Original Song and also became the first hip-hop artists to ever perform at the ceremony.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts