Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I call Brokers everyday and sometimes we come across some Crazy names or even just the way some office people Translate their Korean names is a little bit off.

Here are Three that I find extermely Amusing
"Won Suck Kim"
"Bonnie Fightmaster"
"Melissa Wetstain" (yes I did ask her to spell her name because I thought it was a typo, I thought I would pee my pants :lol: )

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
My name was almost Stormy Cloud...but my brother named his daughter Stormie Dawn Cloud...his wife's name is Misty Dawn Cloud.

Brandon's parents nearly named him Justin...so his name would have been Justin Case (get it...just in case...).

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Those are funny! I worked a receptionist job in high school, and had some whoppers, but I can't recall them anymore. Except Mr. Condom. I had to have him spell it for me so I didn't offend anyone in case I got it wrong.

A couple years ago, I met a friend's roommate named Rain Ryder.

·
Banned
804 Posts
When I worked for AT&T I had a customer named "Harry Sheets" and another fellow named "Ray Neday"

You know how hard it is not to crack up on the phone when he introduces himself as "Harry Sheets"

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
My mom knows of someone who named their daughter Crystal Chanda, and the last name.... Leier (pronounced like "Leer" jet) :roll:

My maiden name is Krueger and when my brother was born a few people
thought it would be funny if my parents named him Freddy but they spared him the humiliation. :lol:

·
Banned
316 Posts
There is a podiatrist (foot doctor, for those of you who don't know) who's name is Dr. Tose, but it's pronounced Toes-y.

And a urologist named Dr. Stream.

Ewwwwww

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
2kids3cats4me said:
My mom knows of someone who named their daughter Crystal Chanda, and the last name.... Leier (pronounced like "Leer" jet) :roll:

My maiden name is Krueger and when my brother was born a few people
thought it would be funny if my parents named him Freddy but they spared him the humiliation. :lol:
I dated a guy who's middle name was Frederick and last was Krueger. He was born before the movies came out too (I'm pretty sure). :)

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Ok ok ok, I used to grade assignments for a computer science instructor here at Purdue. One student's name had me cracking up for a LONG time....his name? Randy Wang.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I have two good friends with odd names. Luke Sky Walker and Bart Rambo. My older sister knew Crystal Glass and my younger sister knew Dusty Crapper.

·
Banned
804 Posts
I went out with a fellow named Forest Green. he said his parents were tree huggers from the hippie era and now he had THAT name to live with

·
Registered
452 Posts
I went to school with a girl named Crystal Rhodes and a guy named Thomas Thomas (he went by Tom or Tommy)

My hubby always gets cracked-up over the (joke) name: Ben Dover :roll:

Gosh...I knew of some awhile back but can't think of them right now. I'm gonna have to browse through some of my old yearbooks, now :?

My name was supposed to be entirely different. The entire time my mother was pregnant, she kept picturing her best friend: a beautiful petite blonde girl, and I was going to be named after her: Cynthia Renae

When they brought me to her for the first time, she was heart-broken. I was a big fat baby with a head full of black hair. She decided that she couldn't name such an ugly baby after such a beautiful girl...so she named me after a different friend of hers, a girl with a fabulous spirit but sadly was a 'big girl' with black hair. But that first name (I am not telling my birth name - don't go by it - won't go by it :p ) wouldn't go with Renee or the second choice: my mother's middle name. So I got stuck with the name I did. Grrrr! Mean old mother! :evil:

Isn't it strange how most people hate their own names? I went through so much trouble to give my daughters pretty names that were also unique. Well, seems like every mother who had daughters around that time also came up with the same names and my poor kids (especially my oldest) had more kids with the same names in their schools that we had
"Kims" and "Michelles" in my age-group. And I didn't get their names out of any books...How on Earth did other people think of them at the same time? :?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
That is funny about the name thing. However, I have only met a handful of Jade's and I have never met another Jade Cloud (although, I'm certain they do exist). :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts