Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...I've been off-line for quite a while. In the meantime, my husband and I bought a cabin and have been weekend warriors. The cabin is wonderful outdated but not run down. I'm still at my contract job which is supposed to end at the end of September but they want to keep me on until December. I said no - unless I was made a permanent full time employee. I work hard there and long days and to miss out on the benefits and stock options?!

My 3 cats (Ka'ana, Kimmie and One-Ear) are doing just fine. They are not totally getting along with Ka'ana our Siamese but some improvement. Sadly, my porch cat, Sabrina was PTS 3-4 days ago. See "the Bridge" for my post there.

I will post pics of the new cabin and when I get the roll of film develop I will post pics of Sabrina.

Miss ya much.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Hey, I noticed you've been posting again! Welcome back.

One thing I've always wondered, and perhaps it's been explained before, but what does BOKAHA in your sig mean?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Padunk said:
Hey, I noticed you've been posting again! Welcome back.

One thing I've always wondered, and perhaps it's been explained before, but what does BOKAHA in your sig mean?
Thank you for the warm welcome back - thank you ALL. I've missed this community!

BOKAHA came from the first 2 letters of my original fur children:
BO (Bonkers) KA (Ka'ana) HA (HARLEY). Bonkers and Harley are at the bridge with Sabrina (my porch cat). I probably should change the sig since now its Ka'ana, Kimmie and Bubba (formerly known as One Ear). KAKIBU? :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yay the first one went through. So OK here's 2 more pictures of the cabin:

So for the last 2 months this is what has been occupying our time. We don't have internet up there - yet. Eventually in 2 years we would like to live there full time but we still need to work and out there the jobs are slim pickins. My commute to San Francisco is bad enough now.

I will post Sabrina's picture in the Bridge section in a couple of days. I'm planning on making a collage of her for other family. Just need to find the time between here and cabin.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Welcome back! I love your new cabin, so nice and peaceful looking...can I come over? Hehe ... oh and instead of Kakibu how about Bukaki? :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts