Cat Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It would be nice to leave the thread and go back to the place we were on the updated or whichever other list. Right now, we leave a thread and have to go back to start.
When you are browsing threads you should see a grey bar right under the blue one at the top of the page. That lets you know which section of the forum you are in and if you were to tap on the section you were previously in, it should take you there.

New app, when you hit reply, doesn't let you see what you're replying to (under quick reply) like the old app did/does...
I'm not quite sure if they can add this into a future update but I will send it to them as a suggestion as I'm not too familiar with app programs.

An 'Exit' key, that would let you exit the app, without having to sign out! So you could easily check back in!

Also agree with Mocha's Mommy, there's something weird about trying to leave the threads...
Is everyone else getting logged out after exiting the app? I want to see if it's a cookie issue or not.

~Kay

·
Registered
0 Posts
Admin, the grey bar works, but I usually go to Active Topics and there is no way to go back to where I was before reading a thread.

I am back to the old app right now....new app keeps telling me to sign in to reply...even when I sign in, it tells me to sign in. I just watched the "Welcome back Mochas Mommy" banner at the top while the reply gave me "sign in to reply".

21 - 22 of 22 Posts