Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 months ago I adopted hana. I was told she was a 8 month old kitten. turns out she was a 3 year old grown cat. who'd have thunk it. She was a small scragly little thing. took a month of vet visits and meds to get her healthy and 6 months to get her overall better.now she is a little puff ball of love. still slightly skiddish whenever you do a loud noise or a fast movement but overall shes pretty well adjusted.

I am so proud of her. The big transformation from to scared to even move to now, when a person comes in to do repairs she sits on the sofa and watches. that takes a big leap of trust.

check out her before and afters:
Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
She's so pretty - I'm glad she's adjusted well. When a repair man or someone strange comes into our house - my cats disappear.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gorgeous girl!

Great transformation in both apperance and temperament!

Great job!

·
Registered
469 Posts
What a huge transformation! She is so stunning. What a wonderful pet owner you are for giving her the time and place to allow her to become confident and let her personality bloom. You are a rare sort of soul indeed :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome back. Hana is looking terrific. I hope she's keeping Oliver in his place!
haha that she is, even though hes a giant compared to her she is the dominant. always pouncing him. he holds his head back like he doesn't know how to fight back without breaking her. Its so funny to watch.

Pawsitively [email protected]
awww thank you hehe it makes it easier being as vet bills in brazil are not as horrendous as in the USA. so we could afford it. the hard part is finding good cat food that isn't all crap >.<

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wow, she's like a different kitty! Hana is beautiful! :love2

By the way, welcome back, Oliver! :D
omg didn't see your post till now! hehe tankies. yeah she is doing so different. looks more like she can be mama cat to the before lol. actually shes getting to be a lil chunky monkey. might have to watch her food bowl a little more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts