Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't been here for a wee while. Things are a bit mad. Still attempting to buy a flat. First one fell though (long story - seller was a moron). now in the process of buying another - things coming along slowly but surely. Should hopefully be over and done with in two/three weeks.

I have been staying with friends which has meant being separated from Ridley-puss for the last 4 months or so :sad: He is currently at my mothers - making himself an adorable little nuisance as usual.

Anyway. Hope to have him back with me very soon. In the meantime - piccies :smile:

Ridley with his Nanny

Ridley in Nannys bathroom basin

Ridley and Mummy

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Nice to hear from you, Allie! I remember you had a huge housing dilemma last time, so apparently it's in the process of being fixed. Congratulations on buying a place -- that'll end the renting blues for sure.

Ridley is adorable! He looks happy at your mom's.

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ridley weighs in at 16lbs ;)

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Ridley looks like he loves his Mummy and Nanny's laps very much. Good luck with the flat.

·
Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww, so handsome! Is his nose really freckled? It's adorable :-D
Yep. Its my favourite thing about him. That and being such a love bug

·
Super Moderator
26,659 Posts
Great to hear from you, I hope the new place comes through for you. Ridley makes me want a big orange boy even more! My little 7-lb. girls would freak. :grin:

What a gorgeous boy. LOVE the second picture, cracks me up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts