Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if you all remember me getting these little monkeys, but I know that even if you don't remember you'll certainly appreciate kitten pictures!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS- yes I know my apartment is a mess. Moving is no fun!!!! (but hey, we're moving from an apartment to a house, so its not that big of a deal).

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, thanks guys. Actually, everyone gets along much better then ever anticipated.

My dog tries to mother the kittens. My other cat plays with them with no aggression.

I guess I really lucked out.

Yeah, they are much, much healthier then they were three weeks ago. I guess all of the good food and clean (lol!) environment helped them get better as much as the medicine.

I'll try to load more pictures some time soon. I'll try to get better pictures, because I wasn't pleased w/ these.

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
What funny pictures! Love the piggyback ones! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yes, they are certainly trouble!!!!!

Very spoiled, to boot!!!!

Ah well, what are cats for if not to spoil and cuddle on? I don't mind being a human servant to these guys. They make all of the good times better and make the bad times seem not so terrible. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww! Thanks!

Sometimes, when they're REALLY bad (like chewing up the bottom chords in our blinds) we just sit back and shake our heads like, "What could we do?" LOL!

Yeah, they do love that cat-tree.

I REALLY want a kitty condo like Fran's. It's gorgeous!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts