Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up Sweetie Pie from the vets, her spaying went well, and she was in heat....the vet said it's been a long time, since she's seen a pair of ovaries that big!:eek:

The kicker came, when I was reaching for my wallet, I was told NO CHARGE!
I about fell over!
AND...
BEST NEWS...she might get adopted by another person who uses this vet!
He lost his last cat, about five months ago, and he's already interested in a kitten that the office gal, has been taking care of at the clinic, but he wants to get two, so they have company, he doesn't have an age preference for the second one!
So "D" at the clinic, has taken some photos of Sweetie, to show him!
"D" said this guy is a Great Person!

I am very hopeful, that Sweetie, will be on her way to a Forever home soon!:D

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOoooo....no more name changes!:eek:
I've been with this vet since 1997! He's my "Go to" vet for most things... I did find a newer practice, that for cat specific problems, I trust.

" D " at the vet, this morning, told me, they were happy to do this for me, because, they know how much I care about these little strays...and they wanted to help me out...
I almost tear'd up!
Now if this Gentleman, decides he'll take Sweetie Pie, along with the kitten, from the clinic, I'll be so happy for her!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Sharon, I've been following your thread about Sweetie Pie and am SOO happy to hear she's been spayed AND might find a forever home! That would be so fantastic! Thank you for helping this girl... you are an angel! Huge thumbs up to your vet, as well... free of charge - amazing! Sweetie Pie is a lucky girl! :D

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BB,
LOL!! AMEN!! I hope to hear in a few days if she'll have her Forever Home!
:D

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Oh such great news! It's so wonderful to hear stories like yours, about the vet doing the spay for free because they know that you take care of the strays and that you've been doing so for a long time, and they're doing a good turn for a good client. :)

Fingers crossed that the man wants to take Sweetie Pie home!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for asking Tsukiyomi!:)
She is almost completely healed from her spay, no complications at all!
Still waiting to find out if the Gentleman wants her...
Meanwhile, she talks up a storm to us, and she puts her paws on each side of my face to give me nose rubs!:p
She sure is an Adorable little girl!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweetie Pie is all healed up...so I take her out of the crate, into the back patio area...
I leave the back garage door open...she promptly comes back into the garage...and amuses herself watching the male mice, I have out there in a terrarium!:rolleyes: :p
She's already tried to follow me into the house!:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.