Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its finally Saturday and maybe life will start slowing down a bit .. its been a hectic week.

Starting work again after two years of sitting on my behind has been quite nerve racking .. its also the first time im back at work after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder ....

But im enjoying my job ... Heidi my new boss is great , I explained to her how im feeling etc and she is very understanding .. her mother does her taxes and was there the entire week ..and she knows a lot about bipolar disorder and she kept telling me to just relax etc ..... my confidence is starting to build up again so ill soon be back on track :lol:...

They have cats and three bullmastiffs that hang around the office so its home from home really .. I love working in an enviroment where you have to scoop the cat off the keyboard and trip over the dogs.

Garth and Sandy have settled in and Sandy has decided to stay .... subject to a few things from Garth .... Garth however will be seeing my pdoc on the 28 to get his bipolar properly dealt with ..... The medication he is on now isnt working .. so we are patient and gritting our teeth with him for now .

Sandy is great .. no problems there and we have bonded nicely ... she loves the dogs and cats and is a plant person so she is doing fine .. getting bored now and wants to go back to work ...

Little hailey is growing like a weed and doing well .....

As soon as Sandy finds work we will get a nanny for Hailey and then life can settle down as well as my bank balance which is taking severe strain .....

So we continue to hold thumbs that everything is going to work out ......

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
I'm glad things are working out so well for you, Carol. You definitely deserve good things coming your way.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
It certainly sounds like things are moving in a positive direction, and the people you are working with sound lovely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts