Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember I was telling you guys about Miu's problem that nothing could fix? Well, I'm proud to say that she's officially cured!

The other morning, I was too frazzled to notice that when I let her out of the kennel, there was no poop inside the box. After I finished up some duties, I went down to the basement (where she used to consider her giant litterbox). I was putting away some stuff and then decided to check the litterbox there. To my complete surprise there was a freshly made poop present inside! I knew it was Miu's because Jack never uses the basement box and also, her stuff is a lot smaller than his. She was still hanging around while I happily cleaned it up so it had to be her. Can you imagine being joyful over finding poop in the litterbox? I don't care if ppl think I'm weird.

Even though she has proved to me she knows to poop in the box now, I still confine her overnight. It's become a known routine for the both of us and everyone can get some rest from her antics. She's the psycho one in the house. She's fed all her meals inside and so she's totally comfortable being in there. Anyways, that's my success story!

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Great! Glad to hear she's pooping in the box now. Hope she continues to do so. Cats like a routine, so just keep doing what you're doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts