Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a while since I posted pics...since I lost my camera. lol.

First we have winter pics. The boys playing in the snow, and Jitzu trying to decide whether she liked snow...or not.

Doran in the snow:

Jitzu...debating, Doran's encouraging her:

Kitty prints!

Next we have pictures of cats with plants. I decided to get some plants since, to me, a house isn't home without some plants. Well...all the plants have migrated to out of kitty reach...mostly. But this was the day I brought them home.

Doran with his dracena...he tried to use it as floss. Hence, it moved.

Torri likes plants. She just wants to sit by them. She made friends with this one.

Kisses:

We got a new cat tree!!! Jitzu staking her claim.

Some pretty kitty pics:

"I KNOW that's not the vinegar/water bottle...you wouldn't dare squirt me!"

Cute Torri...a few, lol

Fluffy feets!

Cute Muffin:

Now for a story.
I took the boys outside the other day to play in the garden while I watered.

They pounced and bounced, explored and wandered. Even Jitzu came out.

Until I turned the hose on. Then something unexpected happened.
They played with the water!
Doran esp was super excited and chased it like a laser pointer!

Now, I figured no one would believe that I had a cat who played with water. So I made a video :D
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/librarychick77/?action=view&current=MVI_0324.flv

Oh, and a bonus video. Muffin was cuddling with me, and he started sucking his tail. I couldn't get him to do it for the camera longer than 5 seconds...but the video is cute, so here you go!
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/librarychick77/?action=view&current=MVI_0261.flv

...Sory for the loads and loads of pics...Hope you enjoyed them!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Great pics! The video of them chasing the water is hilarious! I never saw a cat do that before!
I thought I was in love with Doran before, but maybe Torri is really the true love of my life. :luv
ALL of your kitties are so cute!

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Your video of the kitties playing with the water hose was amazing...and you're right...I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I imagined them swatting at the water coming out the end, I'd have never imagined them playing and chasing as the hose splashed circles around the yard. Very neat!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Oh my gosh, we can hear Muffin purring... he is soooo cute!!! :)

I loved the video with the cats playing with water! Mine wouldn't have done that! lol

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the pic of Torri's fluffy feet...just so cute!

I'm hoping I get the chance to foster a few kittens this year...but our house is full to bursting currently. If I do get to foster i'll get to take lots more pictures.

I love taking pics of my kitties :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts