Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home and he was yellow...the doctor thinks it's his Liver they gonna feed him by tubs and they're gonna take blood tests, he's also on medication. Does anyone know anything about Liver problems? Please help me!

UPDATE:

Well, Pasha Boo Boos has been at the vet since Tuesday and will not be leaving anytime soon. They've done a biopsy of his Liver and the results should be coming back Tuesday, he's on medication for his Liver and his test for Toxoplasmosis came back positive, so he's on medication for that too. They put a feeding tube in him on Thursday and he has gained 1 pound since then, the vet says it's a very long process. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens with Pasha. So far he definitely has Fatty Liver disease and he's still very yellow :( Thanks for your thoughts!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you soooo much for this site! There's a lot of information on there :D

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I am so sorry......it must be very scary. Im glad you found some good information on this site, and I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted, OK :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
My male cat had that. I can tell you from experience it is a rough road. My cat had a drip for fluids and syringe feedings. In the end he passed. After etting several vets opions it is all the same. The vets stated that they usually can't be turned around. My cat died in my arms. If I had it to all over again I would have put him to sleep. It was very painful for him in the end. Be prepared

Kay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My male cat had that. I can tell you from experience it is a rough road. My cat had a drip for fluids and syringe feedings. In the end he passed. After seeking several vets opions it is all the same. The vets stated that they usually can't be turned around. My cat died in my arms. If I had it to all over again I would have put him to sleep. It was very painful for him in the end. Be prepared

Kay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts