Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to find my old thread and just add pics to it but i got impatient. the funny thing i noticed with the boys is that cas's right whiskers have white in it and jimmu's whiskers have white in it. azores used to eat their whiskers, i think she may still be eating their eyebrows, but she stopped. i guess to remember whos who based on where the white whiskers are.
here they are:

Jimmu as a young boy. who knew this slim boy would turn into big poppa lmao

I caught Jimmu sleeping with his tongue sticking out

This is Castiel and Jimmu. Cas has the bow. he doesnt freak out when i put stuff on him. Cas ended up with light yellow eyes with a green tint and depending on lighting and how his eyes are dilated they turn green. Jimmu has almost amber yellow eyes. I also noticed that Jimmu squints at everything im wondering if his eye sight might be off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
behaviors and body shape. jimmu is the chunkier of the two and cas is skinny. cas has a white fluff at the tip of his tail and has a kink in it. jimmu has a fatter face. jimmu has whiskers only on his left cheek and cas only has white whiskers on his right cheek. normally if you walk to them cas will stand there and jimmu will run away lol.i tried putting collars on jimmu but he freaks out, backing up forever lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts